A_F

Default counting values within given interval - countif?

in a column L i have values that range from 1,3 to 3,5,.
I want to count how many values are between lets say 2 and 2,5.
i tried with this expression: =COUNTIF(L2:L450;AND("2";"<2,5"))and it
returns me 0.
is it possible to count just how many values lies between given
interval (2<2,5) and how can i do this?
Franz

"A_F" ha scritto nel messaggio

in a column L i have values that range from 1,3 to 3,5,.
I want to count how many values are between lets say 2 and 2,5.
i tried with this expression: =COUNTIF(L2:L450;AND("2";"<2,5"))and it
returns me 0.
is it possible to count just how many values lies between given
interval (2<2,5) and how can i do this?

Youi can try this formula:

=SUMPRODUCT((L2:L4502)*(L2:L450<2,5))

--
Hoping to be helpful...

Regards

Franz

To reply translate from italian InVento (no capital letters)

A_F

Franz wrote:
Youi can try this formula:

=SUMPRODUCT((L2:L4502)*(L2:L450<2,5))