Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot table drop downs not refreshing

Several months back I had located a macro script to put into my Excel program
that when run, it would refresh the pivot table drop down boxed with current
data (which it wasn't doing before even after removing and readding that
field into the pivot table). Unfortunately , that macro was lost in the
transition to a new computer and I'm wondering if anyone knows what that
script is. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This should help you.

http://www.contextures.com/xlpivot04.html
--