Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default can anyone help with this formula

column AP = LINE that is running production some lines have 2 people & some
have 1 so for instance i MIGHT HAVE AP6 witch might be 2 OR 4 = hours worked
1 person ON THIS LINE so it will = to 2 or 4 hours witch works Then i have
AP13 WITCH MIGHT BE 2 or 4 = hours actually worked but there is 2 people on
this so AP13 reads 4 or 8 pending if they worked 2 hours or 4 hours because
there is 2 people on this line Now in column AS6:AS37 I PUT IN CLOCK# FOR
indirect labour say if 2 clock# entered i want to calculate AP column actual
hours worked times AS column indirect labour at time & half I want total
hours of indirect hours in cell AS38 Remember AS13 MIGHT READ 4 because of 2
people on & actual overtime hours is 2 so 2 indirect clock # should read 6
overtime hours