Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Links is in gray color (deactivate). How can I activate?

In Edit Menu, I want to change the Links source but can do it as it is grayed.
Help please.
Thans

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Click the edit meun and hold the "shift" key together.

yclhk

"Rechie" wrote:

In Edit Menu, I want to change the Links source but can do it as it is grayed.
Help please.
Thans

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Links Menu is still with gray color which means is not activated.

"yclhk" wrote:

Click the edit meun and hold the "shift" key together.

yclhk

"Rechie" wrote:

In Edit Menu, I want to change the Links source but can't do it as the Links Menu is in gray color.
Help please.
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is the sheet protected? Or, if you have more than one sheet selected Edit
Links will be disabled.

Hope this helps,

Hutch

"Rechie" wrote:

In Edit Menu, I want to change the Links source but can do it as it is grayed.
Help please.
Thans

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you know for sure you have links to External sources?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 5 Dec 2009 00:02:01 -0800, Rechie
wrote:

In Edit Menu, I want to change the Links source but can do it as it is grayed.
Help please.
Thans

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes sure with link to external sources and file is not protected. I can use
right click to a cell and edit hyperlink. But I have 600 cell reference with
hyperlinks connected to single folder which contains 600 files. With this
enormous files it is better to use the "Edit" Main Menu bar so that it will
be a one time change for all my hyperlinks.

Thanks

Rechie

.