-   -   Exclude worksheets from workbook print (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/249992-exclude-worksheets-workbook-print.html)

cabana_boy via OfficeKB.com

Exclude worksheets from workbook print

Hoping someone can help me with this. I have a rather large workbook (23
worksheets) that I'm using as a sort of database (because my employer thinks
Access is of the devil for some reason). I need to exclude the following
sheets from printing when I do a workbook print:

Foreign WD
On Us-Denials-Inquiries
Total Transactions
Availability
Surcharge
Interchange
Expenses
Profitability

Is there a way to do this?

Bob I

Exclude worksheets from workbook print

Select the desired worksheets, and then use "Active Sheets" instead of
"Workbook".

cabana_boy via OfficeKB.com wrote:

Hoping someone can help me with this. I have a rather large workbook (23
worksheets) that I'm using as a sort of database (because my employer thinks
Access is of the devil for some reason). I need to exclude the following
sheets from printing when I do a workbook print:

Foreign WD
On Us-Denials-Inquiries
Total Transactions
Availability
Surcharge
Interchange
Expenses
Profitability

Is there a way to do this?

cabana_boy via OfficeKB.com

Exclude worksheets from workbook print

This workbook is going to be sent out to market presidents and I doubt
they'll want (or even understand) how to do that. Is there some setting I can
use in Excel that will automatically do this?

Bob I wrote:
Select the desired worksheets, and then use "Active Sheets" instead of
"Workbook".

Hoping someone can help me with this. I have a rather large workbook (23
worksheets) that I'm using as a sort of database (because my employer thinks

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]

Is there a way to do this?

Bob I

Exclude worksheets from workbook print

Possibly through the use of disabling them them from printing with VBA.
But macros will need to run. Someone else more versed in VBA may help
you there.

Bob I wrote:

Select the desired worksheets, and then use "Active Sheets" instead of
"Workbook".

Hoping someone can help me with this. I have a rather large workbook (23
worksheets) that I'm using as a sort of database (because my employer thinks

[quoted text clipped - 11 lines]

Is there a way to do this?

cabana_boy via OfficeKB.com

Exclude worksheets from workbook print

Oh fun. Guess I'll post in the programming forum then...

Bob I wrote:
Possibly through the use of disabling them them from printing with VBA.
But macros will need to run. Someone else more versed in VBA may help
you there.

This workbook is going to be sent out to market presidents and I doubt
they'll want (or even understand) how to do that. Is there some setting I can

[quoted text clipped - 9 lines]

Is there a way to do this?