Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Formula Bar Time Display Format

How do I get Microsoft Excel to display times on the Formula Bar in 24 hour
time with miliseconds? For example, in a spreadsheet cell I have entered a
custom formatted

Date/Time value of 06/06/2010 22:45:08.555
The Formula Bar shows 6/6/2010 10:45:09 PM

The Formula Bar display has rounded to the nearest second and added the PM
against my better wishes. I have searched Excel Help for information on how
to change this display to no avail. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try custom format:

mm/dd/yyyy h:mm:ss.000

excel 2003 works with that DK what version you're using.

"TanMan" wrote:

How do I get Microsoft Excel to display times on the Formula Bar in 24 hour
time with miliseconds? For example, in a spreadsheet cell I have entered a
custom formatted

Date/Time value of 06/06/2010 22:45:08.555
The Formula Bar shows 6/6/2010 10:45:09 PM

The Formula Bar display has rounded to the nearest second and added the PM
against my better wishes. I have searched Excel Help for information on how
to change this display to no avail. Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The format of the formula bar is controlled by your Windows Regional
Settings. Go to Control Panel and change them there. There's no way that I
know of to get the milliseconds displayed, though.

Regards,
Fred