Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default spliting whole number and decimal

Hi there,
I have some questions kinda cirle the same issue...so just bear with me he

If my cell A1 has number 1234.56, and I want cell B1 contains 1234 and cell
B2 contains .56, How do I do that?

How do I do the same thing if there are 3 decimal places.. i.e 123.456

What happen if the format in cell A1 is a text? Can the splitting be done?

Thanks.