Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Row Header Mystery

I have a spreadsheet that starts with row heading one and then the next row
is 1865. I'm confused! I tried to unhide the rows, but they are not hidden.
What else could it be?
I'm using Excel 2003

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Could be zero height. Select row 1, shift select row 1865, double check that
you can't unhide the rows, the Format/ Rows/ Height, either Autofit or some
suitable number.
--
David Biddulph

"Karen" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that starts with row heading one and then the next row
is 1865. I'm confused! I tried to unhide the rows, but they are not
hidden.
What else could it be?
I'm using Excel 2003

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd try:
Window|Unfreeze panes
Then scroll up (you may have to try unhiding the rows again).

Or maybe....

Data|filter|show all

Karen wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that starts with row heading one and then the next row
is 1865. I'm confused! I tried to unhide the rows, but they are not hidden.
What else could it be?
I'm using Excel 2003

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Karen

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You have Freeze Panes enabled and have slid rows 2 to 1864 under row 1

Just scroll up to see rows.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:52:01 -0800, Karen
wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that starts with row heading one and then the next row
is 1865. I'm confused! I tried to unhide the rows, but they are not hidden.
What else could it be?
I'm using Excel 2003

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Karen

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Send the workbook to me personally via email.

gorddibbATshawDOTca

Change the AT and DOT

Gord

wrote:

I have a spreadsheet that starts with row heading one and then the next row
is 1865. I'm confused! I tried to unhide the rows, but they are not hidden.
What else could it be?
I'm using Excel 2003

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Karen

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If anyone is interested...........been a while<g

Karen sent me the workbook.

Autofilter was enabled on column S only and sheet was filtered.

Remove filter and show all retrieved the hidden rows.

Gord