Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel to PowerPoint links

Hi all - will try my best to explain my issue & hope someone can help me.

I have an Excel workbook (WB1) and I have a Powerpoint presentation (PP1).
Content in PP1 is "paste special linked" to some tables I have created in
WB1. Both files are stored in folder Month1.

Now along comes Month2 and I want to drop in new data into WB1 and do a
"file save as" to WB2. I do the same with Powerpoint so end up with PP2 &
WB2 in a folder called Month2.

But I now want PP2 to be linked to the content in WB2, but of course it is
still linked to WB1. Each month I go through and delete everything and
replace with new links. This takes ages as I have so many links and it ends
up being very, very, very messy.

There must be a better / easier way. Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With 2007, under the Data tab, Connections area, you can select Edit Links.
In the box you can select Change Source, and change the source of the links
to your new workbook.

Squeaky