Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Visual to automate formula

I am looking for a way to place a formula in h and I in the corosponding row
if there is data in A.

These are my two formulas
=A3-WEEKDAY(A3,2)+1
=A3-DAY(A3)+1

So if there is data in A3 the first formula will be placed in H3 and the
second in I3. If there is no data in A3 there will be nothing in these cells.

Thank you