Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing of Borders

I have a phenomenon I have not seen before, despite using Excel for over
15 years. Can anyone please point to a cause?

Excel 2000 on a Windows XP SP3 platform.

On a particular worksheet the Borders are printing on copy one but not
copy two. The Borders are delineating sub-totals and totals of columns
of figures. Not all worksheets are affected.

TIA

--

Gerry
~~~~