Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Anyone have a template for Alumni of the same year?

What started out as one sheet in Excel listing our high school graduating
class has grown into a workbook. There are sheets for different reasons, one
to work with a 'contact us' form; yet they do not share information.

While not involved in planning our reunion next year, our information would
be a good resource to use in that planning. At this time, we are told all
will be individual payments at the reunion. However, I believe there will be
a registration fee in the near future. Excel would then be the program to use.

That is the background... what I need is a template that collects the
information and will allow input of funds.

All templates and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!