Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
p s p s is offline

Default #REF! errors

Hello. When I add in a row or delete a row I get a #REF! error and instead of changing the resulting number in the sum cell, it provides the error. For example if I have a formula in cell C20 to be the sum of C12 to C19, if I remove C14, the new formula is not the sum of C12 to C19 minus C14 (as it was removed), yet rather #REF! shows up in several places, it should not.

Thanks

Play Embedded Sound Resources in .NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...und-resou.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
p s p s is offline

It OK I figured it out. There were several links to other spreadsheets that may have been the problem. I broke the links and all is working well now.

p s wrote:

#REF! errors
27-Nov-09

Hello. When I add in a row or delete a row I get a #REF! error and instead of changing the resulting number in the sum cell, it provides the error. For example if I have a formula in cell C20 to be the sum of C12 to C19, if I remove C14, the new formula is not the sum of C12 to C19 minus C14 (as it was removed), yet rather #REF! shows up in several places, it should not.

Thanks

Google Search API Webservice Demo
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...i-webserv.aspx