Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jay Jay is offline

Default Changing a XML Source to include some additional elements.

I have an XML file with a few elements such as employee number, employee
name etc. I have added the xml file into an Excel spreadsheat as an XML
Source. Now I would like to change the xml file to include a few more
elements say employee phone number etc.

How do I do that without deleting and recreating the XML map?