Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
BW BW is offline

Default I need help on explaining this excel formula in simple language?!!

IF(sVdateG23,0,act365_fwd(sVdate,G23,Curve1_Dates ,Curve1_Rates))

I'm looking for an explaination along the lines of:

sVdate is less than G23, then, O is returned, and then ............ ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If sVdate is greater than G23, return zero, otherwise return
"act365_fwd(sVdate,G23,Curve1_Dates,Curve1_Rat es"

Peo Sjoblom

"BW" wrote in message
IF(sVdateG23,0,act365_fwd(sVdate,G23,Curve1_Dates ,Curve1_Rates))

I'm looking for an explaination along the lines of:

sVdate is less than G23, then, O is returned, and then ............ ?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

see your duplicated posting on this ... darned system hiccups!!