Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I import 100 addresses into MapPoint, locate and print all?

I want to import and display up to 100 addresses (within a three county area)
on a map that I can enlarge and print to a plotter. Can this be done with
MapPoint?
If so... How?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jaws wrote:
I want to import and display up to 100 addresses (within a three county area)
on a map that I can enlarge and print to a plotter. Can this be done with
MapPoint?
If so... How?

MapPoint is a separate product from Excel.

Bill
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

From within MapPoint you can import the addresses from an Excel worksheet.

I don't work with MapPoint but on experiment using DataImport I can get up
to 8 addresses for a city.

DataTerritories will retrieve more than 8 but Terrotories category has to
be created first.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP