Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing header

I create schedules in excel for four different clincal sites. I change the
header on the schedule save the file and e-mail to the instructor. when the
instrucotr opens the schedule the header is different from what is saved on
my computer. Why!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I create the schedules in excel with the appropriate header and then attach
to an e-mail. She opens the file from an attachment in her outlook mail. Does
she need to save it to her computer and then open?