Beechbeard

Default Can I control linked cell property value in a copied ActiveX contr

I need to copy an ActiveX control approximately 200 times in 1 worksheet (not
form). The LinkedCell property value does not change when I copy and paste -
so I end up with 200 controls pointing to the same cell. This is a pain to
edit.

The control is invoked with the following syntax
=EMBED("Forms.ScrollBar.1",""). It "smells like I should be able to expose
that cell address so a copy might work but I can't find any reference to the
EMBED on line or in 6 books. Any help or redirection would be much
appreciated.