Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default current time

When I use (ctrl+shft+;) to get the current time it always displays the
seconds as 00. Is there any way to get the seconds also?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That is the accuracy of the procedure. If you want more, use =NOW()
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme

"dummy" wrote in message
When I use (ctrl+shft+;) to get the current time it always displays the
seconds as 00. Is there any way to get the seconds also?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

But in the Now() function the time will be keep on changing to the current
system time, so you can use a small Time Macro To capture the Current Timing
with seconds.

Press ALT+F11 and go to Insert and click Module and paste the below code.

Sub Cur_Time()
ActiveCell = Time
End Sub

After pasting the code close the VBA and press ALT+F8, the Cur_Time Macro
will appear. Just select it and select Options and give your desired
keyboard button as shortcut key to run the macro.

If this post helps, Click Yes!

(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"dummy" wrote:

When I use (ctrl+shft+;) to get the current time it always displays the
seconds as 00. Is there any way to get the seconds also?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Format the cell in custom as hh:mm