Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default download credit card statements to Excel

I'd like to download my Bank of America Visa credit card statement to an
Excel spreadsheet. B of A told me that can't help me, but that I should be
able to do it from inside the applicatin. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
Thanks.
--
janetross
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

That would depend upon the application. If the statement opens in .PDF, you
can typically copy and paste into Excel. If it downloads to some sort of .CSV
file, even easier, as you can just use FileOpen and set the delimiters as
needed.

"janet ross" wrote:

I'd like to download my Bank of America Visa credit card statement to an
Excel spreadsheet. B of A told me that can't help me, but that I should be
able to do it from inside the applicatin. Can anyone tell me how to do this?
Thanks.
--
janetross

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Bank of America offers six options for downloads:
-- WEB Connect for Quicken 2007+
-- Statement download for Money 2007+
-- a 2 digit QIF file
-- a 4 digit QIF file
-- Microsoft Excel Format
-- Printable Text format

Why don't you try Excel Format and see what happens? If you get stuck, come
back telling us what you've done, and asking a specific Excel question.

Regards,
Fred.

"janet ross" wrote in message
I'd like to download my Bank of America Visa credit card statement to an
Excel spreadsheet. B of A told me that can't help me, but that I should
be
able to do it from inside the applicatin. Can anyone tell me how to do
this?
Thanks.
--
janetross

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How to convert my credit card statements to excel spread sheet.