Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Autofill question

Hi there...I need a VBA script that I can use to autofill down a
column...so if row a5 had a heading of "happy" and then z5 had a
heading of sad... I need that script to fill down from a5 to y5 with
Happy and then from z5 fill down to the next heading with Sad...

can you help??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not sure I understand, but maybe the techniques (code and manual) at Debra
Dalgleish's site will help:

http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html
and a video
http://www.contextures.com/xlVideos01.html#FillBlanks

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I think you should try again to describe what you need.

You cannot fill down from A5 to Y5 since that is the same row.

You can fill across if that's what you want.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP