Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I work out age in years, months, days in excel

I'd like to be able to work out ages in years, months and days - in excel -
but I just can't figure it out.
I've managed to do years and points (tenths) of a year but would like to be
much more accurate.
Can anyone help please?
Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc