Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default searching for text and returning information

I have columns A thru G in file 1. In file 2, I want to search column "G" in
file 1 and find either El Salvador or EDP_SIGMA(pertains to El Salvador) and
return what is in column "A" if it finds either of those options. Basically,
I'm searching through a list of countries (Column G) and returning the
information only pertaining to El Salvador. I'm making a separate file for
each country, but, some countries have more than one option.

Thanks in advance.