Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Constant Data to be used for different possibilities

If I have C7 as the constant but E7 or H7 or J7(depending on the imput) needs
to be multiplied by it- how can I make the answer appear in D7?

Example: C7 is product weight of 47 lbs
E7 is a qty of price level 1
H7 is a qty of price level 2
J7 is aqty of price level 3
Only one price level is to be chosen on a row but the weight remains the same.
so I would like to have the weight calculated with any possible price level
qty entered.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Something like this:
=C7*IF(A7<=E7,E7,IF(A7<=H7,H7,J7))

Regards,
Stefi

€žCbdavis€ť ezt Ă*rta:

If I have C7 as the constant but E7 or H7 or J7(depending on the imput) needs
to be multiplied by it- how can I make the answer appear in D7?

Example: C7 is product weight of 47 lbs
E7 is a qty of price level 1
H7 is a qty of price level 2
J7 is aqty of price level 3
Only one price level is to be chosen on a row but the weight remains the same.
so I would like to have the weight calculated with any possible price level
qty entered.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sorry I am confused...
Not sure what the A7 cell represents

"Stefi" wrote:

Something like this:
=C7*IF(A7<=E7,E7,IF(A7<=H7,H7,J7))

Regards,
Stefi

€žCbdavis€ť ezt Ă*rta:

If I have C7 as the constant but E7 or H7 or J7(depending on the imput) needs
to be multiplied by it- how can I make the answer appear in D7?

Example: C7 is product weight of 47 lbs
E7 is a qty of price level 1
H7 is a qty of price level 2
J7 is aqty of price level 3
Only one price level is to be chosen on a row but the weight remains the same.
so I would like to have the weight calculated with any possible price level
qty entered.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It looks like A7 is the quantity. You seem to be saying that the price is
E7 or H7 or J7, depending on the quantity [or, as you said, depending on the
imput (sic)], so A7 is the quantity that leads to that decision. If that
isn't what you want, you will need to explain what you do want.
--
David Biddulph

"Cbdavis" wrote in message
Sorry I am confused...