Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Compting 99% of a col range while autofilter is on.

Dear All,

I am in filter mode while copying and pasting in filter mode generated error
cannot paste.
In filter mode i have column which consists of numerical value.
Being in Auto filter mode i want some column range Let it Be start from G11
and upto G...
I want to change the value of numerical value Col G as 99%.( Auto filter is
on)

Is there any way or macro to do this ?

Please assist ?

Rgds,
Aligahk06

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you're changing the values of the visible cells to 99%, you can

select the range
Edit|Goto|special|visible cells only
type: 99%
hit ctrl-enter to fill all those visible cells with that value.

If you're pasting, then your range to paste has to be contiguous--maybe you can
sort first, then paste, then resort your data.

--

Dave Peterson