ScaffoldingDepot

Default Deleting Specific Rows

I use a spreadsheet for taking orders on the phone. The spreadsheet has all
of the items we carry listed on it. At the end of the sale I have to delete
the columns that have no value in them so I can print the worksheet at a size
that can be read. Is there a way to automatically delete those cells without
having to select and delete them individually?
Bob Phillips

Use DataAUtofilter to show the blanks, then delete all visible rows.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"ScaffoldingDepot" wrote in
message ...
I use a spreadsheet for taking orders on the phone. The spreadsheet has

all
of the items we carry listed on it. At the end of the sale I have to

delete
the columns that have no value in them so I can print the worksheet at a

size
that can be read. Is there a way to automatically delete those cells

without
having to select and delete them individually?

Peo Sjoblom

If they are empty you can select the data, press F5, click special, select
blanks and press Ctrl and - (minus/dash), then depending on if you need the
whole row deleted select that otherwise select shift up

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom