ksr

Default Cells from different workbooks

I am having problem with the new excel 2003. I have a total sheet that I use
totals from other workbooks. I use the = sign that I pick the cell I want
from the worksheet from the other workbooks. It will only pick up one sheet
and when I try to add the other sheet it puts the total and I can seem to add
the the other sheets. It use be that I only need to enter and click on the
other sheet's cell. How can I add cells together from more than one excel
sheet.
--
karenr
JulieD

Hi

not sure if i'm fully understanding but AFAIK you've always needed to type a
+ between cell selections
so in the cell where you want the answer type
=
click on the first cell you want to include type a +
click on the next cell then type a +
etc
press Enter when you've got all the cells.

--
Cheers
JulieD