pjbjamison

Default 3 format cell tabs hidden in excel dialog box

When I right click on the cell and go to format cells instead of seeing 6
tabs as usual I see three tabs and the other three are on a lower level and
covered by the information in the dialog box. I can only see the very top
edge of the tabs. Any ideas what could be causing this?
Debra Dalgleish

If you're using Excel 97, and making copies of copies of worksheets, you
may hit a limit, because of the way the sheets are being numbered in the
background.

If that's the case, try copying one of the first sheets, instead of the
last one.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List