Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert image or icon to rollover and display larger version

Hi there,
I've created a spreadsheet to track HR 360 employee appraisal software
solutions. You know... the typical, company, name, price, features etc...
I've discoved there are 100's of these companies and consequently I forget
what they look like. Instead of having to click on each hyperlink and load up
the webpage again, I wondered if there was a way to simply create an icon,
hyperlink or something which I could either mouse over or click and it would
display the screen shot (JPG) that I have for that company?

If you know the web development world at all, it would be like a roll over
image effect - Hide/Show. Thanks if anyone knows.
--
Rocky''''''''s Curious Coding
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you could add the picture to a cell's comment.

Check out Debra Dagleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlcomments02.html#Picture
or a video:
http://www.contextures.com/xlVideos0...CommentPicture

Rocky wrote:

Hi there,
I've created a spreadsheet to track HR 360 employee appraisal software
solutions. You know... the typical, company, name, price, features etc...
I've discoved there are 100's of these companies and consequently I forget
what they look like. Instead of having to click on each hyperlink and load up
the webpage again, I wondered if there was a way to simply create an icon,
hyperlink or something which I could either mouse over or click and it would
display the screen shot (JPG) that I have for that company?

If you know the web development world at all, it would be like a roll over
image effect - Hide/Show. Thanks if anyone knows.
--
Rocky''''''''s Curious Coding

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You Rock!
That's exactly what I was hoping for... I actually tried that but didn't
think to go into the settings of the box etc. etc.

That is the result I was looking for... thanks very much!
--
Rocky''''''''s Curious Coding

.