Michele

Default currency custom fomula

i need to get my negative figures to show somthing like this
automaticly { -$1,234.10 } in red. i know you can get the negative to show
but that is in black, and you can get it to show in red but that has no
negative sign in front of it. can anyone help
Frank Kabel

Hi
try the custom format:
$#,##0.00_ ;[Red](-$#,##0.00)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Michele wrote:
i need to get my negative figures to show somthing like this
automaticly { -$1,234.10 } in red. i know you can get the negative
to show but that is in black, and you can get it to show in red but
that has no negative sign in front of it. can anyone help

Michele

thanks that works but without the ( ) around it

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
try the custom format:
$#,##0.00_ ;[Red](-$#,##0.00)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Michele wrote:
i need to get my negative figures to show somthing like this
automaticly { -$1,234.10 } in red. i know you can get the negative
to show but that is in black, and you can get it to show in red but
that has no negative sign in front of it. can anyone help

Peo Sjoblom

No parenthesis? Use

$#,##0.00_ ;[Red]-$#,##0.00

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Michele" wrote:

thanks that works but without the ( ) around it

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
try the custom format:

--