Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default First page number

My first spreadsheet has 61 pages.
My second (with different heading) has 42 pages. I want my second spreadsheet to start at page 62. I follow all instructions ( Auto setting and &[62 but find all pages in the second document are 62.
Why won't it work??

GDI+ Draw Rounded Corners On Rectangle
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...d-corners.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Couple of methods.

1. Easiest method

Place 61 page worksheet before 42 page worksheet.

Select sheet1 then CTRL + click on second sheet.

ViewHeader.Footer...........set default header or footer of Page 1

FilePrintSelected Sheets

2. More complex.

Set up 61 page sheet with Page 1 in footer

Select 42 page sheet and FilePage SetupFirst Number. Enter 62.

Set Custom footer to Page &Page

Print each worksheet separately.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP