Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with Loan Calc

The loan amortization frome MS will not let me add a second payment in the
same mont or re-post a larger figure. My problem is I need a loan calc that
will allow me to add more than one payment in a month. Also update the
payment table.
Any help
Thanks in adavance
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am not sure about the specific amortization spreadsheet you are using, but
you can do a search for accelerated amortizations schedule for Excel and you
can find a few. I have one at home. It allows you to enter addiitonal
payments each month.