Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vic Vic is offline

Default Filter Question

My filter is no longer showing total number of records in the left bottom
corner (excel 2003). What should be done to restore that function?
Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Debra Dalgleish explains the problem and offers a workaround:
http://contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html#Count

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe too many formulas.

See Debra Dalgleish's site for causes and solutions.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlautofilter02.html#Count