Old October 21st 09, 02:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Some row numbers blue some black, why?

Some of the row numbers down the left side of my worksheet are blue and some
are black. What does this mean?

Old October 21st 09, 02:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

The numbers turn blue when part of a autofiltered range. Remove the filter
and they will revert to black.

Mike

Old October 21st 09, 02:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you scroll to the top of your data, do you have drop down arrows on each
of your columns? On the data tab, is the "Filter" selected?
--
If this has helped you, please click Yes

Thanks,
Megan