Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot table drill down data

How can I show in descending order data that is drilled down in a pivot table
and opened as a new worksheet? There does not seem to be a sorting format
that Excel uses...seems random to me. For example, I want users to see their
highest values when they drill down in the pivot table.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The results are in order... random order... If you wanted Ascending or
Descending then you need to sort the data after it has been exprted to the
new sheet. There is no easy way around it...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson