Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I get a text to contain a quotation sign?

O have this formula: ="Subject is=";"&" "&ProductH3&" "ProductsI3&"
"&Products!J3&" "&";""

What I would like is it to display in the cell as

Subject is =";First time order";

Where First, Time and Order comes from the cells in Products. But I
have problems getting Excel to display the qoutationmarks as
quotationmarks.

First text shoud be hardcodes as Subject is =";
Last text should be ";

Regards
Jan
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

="Subject is="";"&Products!H3&" "&Products!I3&" "&Products!J3&""";"

In general, you double up those quotation marks within strings.

If it gets too frustrating, you can use =char(34) to represent that double
quote:

="Subject is="&CHAR(34)&";"&Products!H3
&" "&Products!I3&" "&Products!J3&CHAR(34)&";"

jkrons wrote:

O have this formula: ="Subject is=";"&" "&ProductH3&" "ProductsI3&"
"&Products!J3&" "&";""

What I would like is it to display in the cell as

Subject is =";First time order";

--

Dave Peterson