Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I have Invoice 1 and2 I need to post to 1 and print iems on 2

Hi both invoice are the same, I have all my cac on inve 1 and this is here I
put Customers Info ad ites sold. Invoice wil show the actuial cost and sell
cost, with all my calcs. On Invoice2 is for the customer and will b printed
for him, I don't want him to see my cost or calcs, just transfer customer
info, quanity, his cost, labor, tax, and so on
and how to put a print button an have it only print invice2 and save
invoice1 by number.
Any help ,,Thanks
mike
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you can use this idea from Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlForm02.html
and
http://contextures.com/xlForm03.html

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Set up Invoice 1 and 2 just alike, but remove the formulas for calculation
from Invoice 2. Instead of those formulas, link the cells back to the
correct cells on Invoice 1, leaving the cells that show information you don't
want the customer to see empty.
To link back to a cell on invoice 1 from invoice 2:
click a cell in invoice 2 and type the = symbol, then choose the invoice 1
sheet and the cell that holds the information and press the [Enter] key.
Repeat as needed.

To print invoice 2, record a new macro while you go through the process of
selecting invoice 2 and printing it and then returning to invoice 1 (stop
recording at this point). You can now add a shape such as a text box from
the Drawing toolbar to a sheet and right-click on it and use Assign Macro to
assign the macro you recorded to be run when you click on that shape/text box.

To have that 'button' also save the invoices you will need more VBA code
added to your macro and we would need more information to help with that,
such as the actual sheet name and the cell address that holds the invoice
number.