Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do i dedupe using excel

I would like to get rid of my duplicate info I have in excel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Duplicate Data on a worksheet?

First you must find it then delete it.

To flag duplicates see Chip Pearson's site.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/Duplicates.aspx

Or maybe advanced filter to select uniques?

See Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xladvfi....html#FilterUR

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:48:01 -0700, scanzano
wrote:

I would like to get rid of my duplicate info I have in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try using the Advance Filter

Select a cell in the database.
From the Data menu, choose Filter, Advanced Filter.
(In Excel 2007, click the Data tab on the Ribbon, then click Advanced
Filter.)
Choose 'Copy to another location'.
For the List range, select the column(s) from which you want to extract the
unique values.
Leave the Criteria Range blank.
Select a starting cell for the Copy to location.
Add a check mark to the Unique records only box.
Click OK.
--
Hope this help

Pls click the Yes button below if this post provide answer you have asked

Thank You

cheers, francis