Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Undo Button

Can I make an "Undo" button that will do exactly what the "Undo" arrow does?
I want to provide this for users - they may be novices - so I want to make it
very clear how to "go back" Thanks for any help with this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

How many levels do you want to go back?

Application.Undo will give you one level only.

You could create a new floating toolbar and drag the regular Undo button to
it.

Maybe also drag the Redo button to the floating toolbar?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP