Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data error message

Can somebody help me please.
I have saved an Excel 2007 spreadsheet to a DVD. This spreadsheet loads
fine but when I try to save it again under a different name I get the
following mesagge box

F;\Current V1.xls
Data error (cyclic rendancy check)

Whe I go the help& support site they only talk of Outlook and similar
message programs.
What is going on here?

--
D Rodman