Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Stop Undo Button from working in Excel 2007 after a Save

I had a student ask a very interesting question. They are using Excel 2007
and when they save they DO NOT want the undo button to be available for
undoing their recent actions. They literally do not want the advantages that
the Undo Button offers. The only way I know to stop it is it save, close file
and reopen the file.

Does anyone know of a way to stop the undo from working in Excel 2007? Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Jugglertwo