Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot table show only current month?

I have a pivot table with the date (8/1/2009 - dates always are the first of
the month) currently in columns. I would like to only see the current month.
I have worked with other pivot tables that I did not create where the month
is in the page field and it pulls only the current month but I can not figure
out how to do it or if there is another way?
Thank you
Jenifer
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Are you saying you want the table to "know" which month is current, or you
want to be able to manually hide other months?

To manually hide others, click on the drop-down arrow in that column header
and uncheck Select all, then select your desired date. Otherwise, you're
looking at using macros to select current month.