Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default moving back to prior tab

I am using a workbook with 60 tabs. If I do something in a cell on 1 tab &
move to another tab not anywhere close to that one, is there any command that
will get me back to the cell I was just in?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

you can always hold the Ctrl key when selecting the 2nd tab. then, while in
the first tab, just move out of and back into the cell.

when you return to the 2nd tab, your active cell will be the same. May want
to right-click your tab to ungroup once there.