Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default HLOOKUP return NA#

I am trying to do an HLOOKUP from one excel workbook to another but it is
returning NA#. I know this can be done but not sure why its not working now.

thanks,

Jase
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jase wrote:
I am trying to do an HLOOKUP from one excel workbook to another but it is
returning NA#. I know this can be done but not sure why its not working now.

thanks,

Jase

Check the common reasons for failed lookups: data types (especially
numbers stored as strings), extra/trailing spaces, non-printing characters.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You should provide more details, sample data, layout, formula giving #NA, etc.

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Jase€¯ ezt Ć*rta: