Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Repeated Nos

Hi,

I have a list of material code in which every material code reaped several
time
Now I need a list on another sheet in which every material code come only
one time
Is there any method, I can use formula for that
Example

Material code
1002
1002
1002
1002
1003
1003
1003

Result

Material code
1002
1003

Thanks
Zafar

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

Use Advance Filter

Select your range of dataDataFilterAdvanced FilterUnique values
onlycopy to new locationclick on a cell e.g. C1Finish

--
Regards
Roger Govier

signature database 4510 (20091015) __________