Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default intersection function

I have two worksheets. I want to enter 2 numbers in two different cells on
sheet 1 and then I want the result in a third cell to be the value of the
intersection of the first two numbers I entered from sheet two. I.E. I want
F5 to be the result (whats in the intersection) of the two numbers I enter
in K3 and B4. Sorry if this is confusing
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

tarheelrooster wrote:
I have two worksheets. I want to enter 2 numbers in two different cells on
sheet 1 and then I want the result in a third cell to be the value of the
intersection of the first two numbers I entered from sheet two. I.E. I want
F5 to be the result (whats in the intersection) of the two numbers I enter
in K3 and B4. Sorry if this is confusing

What do you mean by "the intersection of two numbers"? Examples, please.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=INDIRECT(ADDRESS(K3,B4,1,1,"sheet2"))
where K3 - row number
B4 - column number