Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional Formatting of a Row

I have a spreadsheet with a number of similar rows and I want to be able to
set the background colour of each row to cyan if the contents of cell
Rx="Completed". Is there a simple way to do this other than setting up a
conditional format entry for each individual cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the range to apply the conditional formatting:
A2:X999 (say)

Write your formula against the row with the activecell:
=$r2="Completed"

And apply your formatting.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the range you want to conditionally format, say A1:R100,
Use this formula in CF:

=$R1="Completed"

Regards,
Stefi