Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default counting data from one workbook to another

How do I count data from one workbook to another? Thanks, Burt
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

ummmmm.... what????

"Help with cell function"
wrote in message ...
How do I count data from one workbook to another? Thanks, Burt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have a workbook "high risk list" and a workbook " case management stats" In
the high risk list, I have a sheet called 911 calls. I need to count the
numbers in the cells of the case management sheet. A29 through q29 have
numbers from 1 to 9 that I need added up in the 911 calls sheet.

"Bob Umlas" wrote:

ummmmm.... what????

"Help with cell function"
wrote in message ...
How do I count data from one workbook to another? Thanks, Burt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=SUM('[case management stats]911'!A29:Q29)

"Help with cell function"
wrote in message ...
I have a workbook "high risk list" and a workbook " case management stats"
In
the high risk list, I have a sheet called 911 calls. I need to count the
numbers in the cells of the case management sheet. A29 through q29 have
numbers from 1 to 9 that I need added up in the 911 calls sheet.

"Bob Umlas" wrote:

ummmmm.... what????

"Help with cell function"

wrote in message
How do I count data from one workbook to another? Thanks, Burt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Definetely appreciate your help with this Bob.

I actually gave incorrect information. This is what I have:
The sheet I need the infromation from is "case management stats
(combined).xls and I need to count rows c31:q31.
The sheet that I need the info to go to is 'high risk monitoring list.xls

Thanks Again

wrote in message ...
I have a workbook "high risk list" and a workbook " case management stats"
In
the high risk list, I have a sheet called 911 calls. I need to count the
numbers in the cells of the case management sheet. A29 through q29 have
numbers from 1 to 9 that I need added up in the 911 calls sheet.

"Bob Umlas" wrote:

ummmmm.... what????

"Help with cell function"

wrote in message
How do I count data from one workbook to another? Thanks, Burt

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I forgot something. In the case management workbook, i have a sheet called
september 2009, that is the sheet that has the info I need. Thanks

wrote in message ...
I have a workbook "high risk list" and a workbook " case management stats"
In
the high risk list, I have a sheet called 911 calls. I need to count the
numbers in the cells of the case management sheet. A29 through q29 have
numbers from 1 to 9 that I need added up in the 911 calls sheet.

"Bob Umlas" wrote:

ummmmm.... what????

"Help with cell function"