Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Pivot Table #VALUE! Error !

hello,
in my PT #VALUE! error showing under Sold Amount, but not all, there are
about 30~35% this erroe are showing rest are okey, any solutaion ?

thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Try a helper col in the source table to trap/convert all data to numbers
Assuming "Sold Amount" data is in E2 down
In F2, copied down: =IF(ISNUMBER(E2+0),E2+0,0)
Put a label in F1, eg: Sold1
Extend your pivot's range to cover col F, then replace "Sold Amount" field
with "Sold1" Any good? hit the YES below
--
Max
Singapore
"Tufail" wrote:
in my PT #VALUE! error showing under Sold Amount, but not all, there are
about 30~35% this erroe are showing rest are okey, any solutaion ?

thanks in advance.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

You could try a helper col in your source table to trap/convert all of "Sold
Amount" source data to real numbers.
Assume "Sold Amount" is col E, data in E2 down
In F2, copied down: =IF(ISNUMBER(E2+0),E2+0,0)
Label in F1, say: SoldAmt_1
Then just extend the pivot to cover col F, and replace "Sold Amount" with
SoldAmt_1. Any good? Hit the YES below