Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Code Execution Message

When opening a spreadsheet in Excel 2003, I get a "Code execution has
been interupted" message. I've been using this same spreadsheet for 3
years and I only recently started getting the message. I have to click
end or continue to open the spreadsheet. The Microsoft help window
tells me to Debug, but the Debug button is gray so I can't select. Any
ideas?

--
canderson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In these type case I usually find there is a double error. the first error
was bypaseed and you then reach a 2nd error. this is usally caused for two
reasons.

1) An On Error statment. Comment out all on error statment until you get
the problem resolved so you are not skipping over the real problem

2) You break on error is not set to all. from VBA menu

Tools - Options - General - Break on Error - Break on all errors.

Then see if you are getting the same error in the same location. You
probably have something different with the data on you worksheet and you need
to find the real cause of the problem. If htis doesn't work you will need to
start putting in break points to try to isolate where the problem is coming
from.